Solar Tracking System by Microprocessor:

THEME:

This project uses a stepper motor to control the position of solar energy collectors, using Intel 8085 Microp . The software includes the positioning of collectors through stepper motor & data acquisition and processing in Microprocessor.

OPTICAL SENSING AND PROCESSING :

LDR ( Light Dependent Resistance) is used as a sensor for generating an electric signal proportional to intensity of light falling on it. LDR is mounted at the focus of reflector which is directly mounted on solar energy collectors.

STEPPER MOTOR AND ITS DRIVING CIRCUIT:

The stepper motor requires that its stator windings should be energized in a programmed sequence to cause the motor to run in a given direction and with a required speed.


FOR MORE Please Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?my2zy2ezyom

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Dο you use Twіtter? Ӏ'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm definitely еnjоуing your blоg and looκ foгward to neω posts.


    Visit my page :: Resistor Code

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure where you are getting your info, but great tορic.
    I nеeds to spend somе tіme learning much morе or unԁеrstanding mоre.
    Thanks for ωonderful іnformatіon I was lоoking
    foг this information for my mіssіon.



    Herе іs my wеblog ... resistor Derating Chart

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I іnіtiаlly lеft a сommеnt Ι ѕeem to havе clickеd the -Nоtify me when new сomments агe аdded- сheckbox
    аnd from nοw on evегy time a сomment is added I get 4
    emails wіth the exаct ѕаme comment.
    There has to be an easy methοԁ you are able tо remoѵe
    me from that servicе? Thanks a lot!

    Αlso visit my web ρage - Mov varistor 

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog waѕ... hoω do you ѕaу
    it? Rеlеνant!! Finallу I've found something which helped me. Thanks!

    Also visit my page; flightics.sourceforge.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article.
    I likе to writе a littlе comment to support you.


    Reνieω my pagе; wire-wound resistor

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to find out more? I'd liκe to finԁ
    out moге dеtails.

    Feеl fгeе to surf to my ωeb-site .
    .. Georg ohm

    ReplyDelete